Friday, December 18, 2009

100 Things Your Kids May Never Know About...

Hmmm? Apparently, "some of the technology we grew up with will not be passed down the line to the next generation of geeks. That is, of course, unless we tell them all about the good old days of modems and typewriters, slide rules and encyclopedias …"

Go here to find out the "100 Things Your Kids May Never Know About...": http://www.wired.com/geekdad/2009/07/100-things-your-kids-may-never-know-about/

Kinda reminds me of the Museum of Antique Information Technology that lives in my SIS office!

1 comment:

Martin Weiss said...

Nice list! My kids don't twitter either. I guess I have a leg up on them on something.

Were payphones on this list? The number of (non international) students who have not used one in the last five years is quite high.