- What Berlin wall?
- Pete Rose has never played baseball.
- Russia has always had a multi-party political system.
- U2 has always been more than a spy plane.
- Fox has always been a major network.
- Women’s studies majors have always been offered on campus.
- Being a latchkey kid has never been a big deal.
- They learned about JFK from Oliver Stone and Malcolm X from Spike Lee.
- China has always been more interested in making money than in reeducation.
- They’re always texting 1 n other.
- They will encounter roughly equal numbers of female and male professors in the classroom.
- Avatars have nothing to do with Hindu deities.
- The World Wide Web has been an online tool since they were born.
Friday, August 24, 2007
This list is always entertaining ... some exerpts:
Posted by Martin Weiss at 9:46 AM